Skip to main content

NYC special Elections

First off I'd like to start by speaking on our [NYC special Elections]. Time is running short and we need to do all we can to keep our state a blue state. I urge all of my fellow New Yorkers to take an interest and initiative into our [ NYC Special Election] and understand that even in the face of republican corruption, there are still things WE can do. Realize what is actually happening within our congress and the people that were chosen to represent us even if it wasn't us that chose them. This will be a short update because I would like for you to do your own research and make your own analysis. For a list of our [NYC Special Elections] and what's at stake click this link right here.
Do you agree or disagree? Sound off in the comments below. Until next time! Because I will be back and I will not be silenced, unless I'm gunned down by the police for Jay walking SB: not a joke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men and Women, let's stop being bitches

  I have been away for a while because I felt some type of way about being told my posts are one-sided. I received some inspiration and motivation from a lovely Facebook group. I received some advice that makes sense. It's MY blog; I started it to say the things I want to say. If you prefer to read fluff, this is not the blog for you! Moving right along, I'd like to draw attention back to our President's son. A man who thought to release some email exchanges between him and a Russian music publicist that wanted him to have a meeting with a lawyer from Moscow. In the email, the agent says something along the lines of having dirt on Hillary and ending with Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump. You can find the transcript of the emails exchanged at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/11/transcript-donald-trump-jrs-email-chain-meeting-russian-lawyer/      If you still believe that man is innocent, you must be just a dumb as he is. As Trevor Noah, from  &qu

What can we do about the new [Affordable Healthcare Act] in our state!

     If you're on any kind of social media, I'm sure you've seen a number of posts, links and/or videos of the proposed bill for  the [Affordable Health Care Act]. If you are like me and are actually paying attention and are appalled by the [Affordable Health Care Act] and the new [Republicans' Education Bill], please know that there are things YOU can do right now as we read. For those of you that don't know I'd like to give you a little information on the new [Affordable Health Care Act].       First let's start with the so-called new [Affordable Health Care Act]. This bill will within  the next 10 years will leave 18-25 Million Americans without health insurance.  The bill which calculated premiums by income will now decide premiums according to age. Why is this a problem you ask? Because healthy people don't need as much coverage as someone who is say 72 years old with a heart condition, needs a Home Health Aide to get around and may suffer from PTS